Warp the orbit to explore the different motions through which the mix point travels.
Change the shape's size, position and rotation directly on the touchscreen display in realtime.
Morph fast or smooth through a wide sonic palette to drone, lead, stab and pad.
The firmware is easily upgradeable directly over a local network or with a USB stick.
While Vector is great already, we are making it even better by adding new features.
Vector is built on Linux, which enables quick and flexible development.
- Hybrid synthesis engine
- Complex modulators
- 16 voice polyphony with per-voice filters
- Extensive arpeggiator with a step sequencer
- Carefully selected and tuned effects
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- 25 smooth clickless rotary encoders
- 7 toggle switches
- Metal case 29×18×5cm (total height 7.5cm)
- 1.5kg weight, robust build
- Stereo 6.35mm output (2× mono jack)
- Stereo 6.35mm headphone output
- Ethernet port
- USB device, USB host
- MIDI TRS input and output ports
- Runs on ARM® Cortex™-A53
- Powered by realtime Linux
- 32-bit internal processing
- 32-bit DAC (106dB SNR)
- Firmware update via LAN or USB drive
Powerful arpeggiator and an array of effects to sculpt the sound to taste.
Responsive and snappy UI with a careful balance between hardware and touch.
Mono, Poly and Dual modes for a thick unison or interval playing.
Standalone, Master and Slave MIDI modes to sync Vector with your devices.
Lead time: New orders are expected to be shipped in October and November 2021.
Either pay the full price upfront or a deposit now and the rest when your Vector is manufactured.
Prices do not include EU VAT.