Explore unheard of tonal landscapes with a novel synthesis approach with a total of 64 filters, 128 harmonic generators and 64 blenders at your disposal.
Manipulate partials and motion in realtime with procedural orbits and trajectories.
Leave the comfort zone to create unique sounds, unlike anything else, with a complete synthesis workflow.
Easily upgrade the firmware directly over a local network or with a USB stick.
While Vector is great already, we are making it even better by adding new features.
Get active and engaging support from the makers, because Vector is made for you.
- Innovative hybrid synthesis engine
- Complex modulators
- 16 voice polyphony with 4 filters per voice
- Extensive arpeggiator with a step sequencer
- 4 carefully tuned rich effects
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- 25 smooth infinite rotary encoders
- 7 toggle switches
- Metal body 29×18×5cm (total height 7.5cm)
- 1.5kg weight, built like a tank
- Stereo 6.35mm output (2× mono jack)
- Stereo 6.35mm headphone output
- Ethernet port
- USB device, USB host
- MIDI TRS input and output ports
- Runs on ARM® Cortex™-A53
- Powered by realtime Linux
- 32-bit internal processing
- 32-bit DAC (106dB SNR)
- Firmware upgrade via LAN or USB drive
Red Means Recording Review
Benn Jordan's Review
Doctor Mix Demo
The Midlife Synthesist Demo
June and Arrival Demo
Starsky Carr's Review
Powerful arpeggiator and an array of effects to sculpt the sound to taste.
Responsive and snappy UI with a careful balance between hardware and touch.
Mono, Poly and Dual modes for a thick unison or interval playing.
Stand-alone, Send and Receive MIDI tempo modes to sync Vector with your devices.